The first of its kind facility offers3D body scan, genetic testing & DNA analysis, and certified Kettlebell training was inaugurated by Cricket legend Muhammad Yusuf
SUMMIT lifestyle Studio, Pakistan’s specialist fat loss and Strength training facility, was inaugurated by Cricket legend Mohammad Yousaf in a simple but impressive ceremony at DHA Lahore. The first of its kind facility is offering 3D body scanning, genetic DNA testing, and certified Strength and Kettlebell training in addition to basic gym facilities in a spiritually conducive environment.
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Jawad Saeed, the master trainer and owner SUMMIT Lifestyle highlighted the importance of technology in fitness and gave a brief demo on how the 3D body-scan, genetic DNA testing, can add value by extracting the key information to help to regain body strength and shape.
Cricket legend and former Pakistan captain, Mohammad Yousaf, cut the ribbon and made dua with Maulana Yousaf Khan sahab of Jamia Ashrafia Lahore and other dignitaries. In his inaugural speech, Muhammad Yousuf shared stories of life, and emphasized on the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
The body scanner performs a 3D body scan in seconds using just a simple turntable and 3D camera. In only 35 seconds, it extracts millions of measurements with 2mm accuracy and reconstructs the body image to Visualize fitness in 3D. It monitors the changes in a body shape and dimensions as the body responds to the fitness and nutritional guidance. It also measures the fat loss results in less time and demonstrates where fat is being lost by digitally measuring the waist and other essential body data.
NUTRIGENOMICS LIFESTYLE SOLUTION:
Are you struggling to find out the perfect diet and lifestyle for your body? Working out but not getting the right results? Do you want to know whether you or loved ones are predisposed to cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer, PCOS?
The answer may be in your genes.
Your requirement for food and exercise is as unique as your finger print. We cannot achieve optimum health without knowing our genes. The Nutrigenomics test by ManGenedx, identifies our perfect diet & lifestyle and shows how our genes can effect:
- Mood & Behavior
- Cardiovascular health
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Detoxification & Anti Oxidation
- Metabolism and diet
The knowledge gained enables us to use nutrition to its fullest potential to prevent, manage or improve multifactorial health issues.
- Test Providers for Canada’s leading Clinics
- Comprehensive genetic panel test consisting of more than 45 gene markers.
- Developed by world renowned researchers and authorities in personalized medicine.
- Quick simple and noninvasive saliva test and reports delivered in 4-5weeks.
- Consult with PhD Geneticist and Functional Medicine expert Dr Mansoor Mohammad,
The StrongFirst’s SFG is the most well-known certification, and is widely considered the gold standard for kettlebell certification. It shows how to use the least tools needed to get the most efficient work out in the least amount of time. It helps a trainee to move well, move often, and move strong; and strengthen our 360 degree core.
Life is easier when your strong.
Why Kettlebell Training?
- Best Fat burning tool- activates 600 muscles with huge energy consumption.
- Super Cardio – Max heart rate within 30-60 seconds. Burns as many calories as a treadmill.
- Combine’s a strength training, cardiovascular and functional exercise all in one.
- Perfect Anti-western lifestyle exercise.
- Indestructible and used anywhere. It can replace a whole gym.
- Strengthens every muscle from head-to-toe
- Increases mental focus.
- solution for busy people
- You can be anything you want. A warrior. An athlete. A hard man or woman ready to handle whatever life throws at you. But you must be Strong First.
SUMMIT Lifestyle offers the StrongFirst® kettlebell training under direct supervision of Jawad Saeed, the only StrongFirst certified trainer in Pakistan
The first of its kind facility is ideally located at 183 Y-Block DHA and has separate time for ladies and gents with personal trainers available throughout.